Sunday 18 March 2012

Luggage!!!

Moving to India for 3 months required some forethought. Below, you see my things laid out, ready to be packed.
I managed to fit everything in this awesome bag borrowed from my friend Lisa. Woo hoo.
Now, with just under two weeks left, I'm starting to think about getting stuff home. I seem to have acquired quite a bit and I've had to go buy an additional suitcase. For the record, I'd like to point out that I am not the only one in this position! There have also been several trips to the post office recently...
The crazy thing is that the bag I bought today at Laxmi Road is actually bigger than the one I started with. It's pretty full already, after my trial run at packing, and I still have a few more things to squeeze in.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment